Delight in contemporary indoor / outdoor California living in this spacious two-story Burlingame Hills home, nestled on a private lot surrounded by lush, flowering landscaping. Ideally located midway between San Francisco & Silicon Valley, 109 Los Robles is a perfect place for a family to call home.
- 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths
- Peaceful & private lot
- Spacious, updated floor plan
- Chef’s kitchen w/ stainless steel Viking & KitchenAid appliances, XL walk-in pantry, granite countertops, & custom built-in breakfast nook
- Tongue & groove cathedral ceilings
- Master suite on main level includes XL walk-in closet and spacious bath with double vanity, soaking tub & separate shower
- Guest suite & two additional bedrooms / 1.5 baths on main level
- Refinished hardwood flooring + premium carpet
- Large flexible downstairs space can be a media room, den, kids playroom, etc.
- Spacious outdoor deck off kitchen
- Separate laundry room
- Lush, landscaped backyard w/ custom built raised vegetable beds, uncovered and covered patio areas
- 2-car garage parking + ample driveway space
- 3,613 Sqft per Appraisal
Offering the best of both worlds, Burlingame strikes the perfect balance between small town charm and world class offerings. The popular Downtown area is home to numerous shops, restaurants, service providers, and more. Ideally located equidistant to both San Francisco and Silicon Valley with easy commutes in both directions. The unincorporated Burlingame Hills area features gorgeous homes and scenic views. It’s a great choice for those who prefer a little more privacy, bigger lot size, and more separation from their neighbors.